Sunday, November 23, 2008

Four Years of April





This past week on November 19, April and I celebrated the day I became the luckiest guy on earth. Four years ago April was crazy enough to marry me. It is amazing to think back to getting to know her down in the Andes mountains and the Ecuadorian Rainforest as students with the University of Utah (thank goodness we had stubborn professors that decided to send us both when only one student was supposed to go). April is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is so strong, so kind, so wise and stunningly beautiful. For the past four years I have had the privilage of spending everyday with her and I feel so blessed to call her my beloved wife. She has given me two beautiful daughters and has had faith in me and most of all, I am grateful for her love. Thank you my sweet Apes, these have been the best four years of my life and I am blessed to have you for eternity.

7 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Your so sweet Mike...all I got on my 9th anniversary was a hubby who wanted to go to a Utah/TCU game!!

April is a lucky lady.

sarita said...

That picture brings back so many memories! I can't believe it's been four years! Time sure does fly and things sure have changed since that summer, haven't they?

Happy Anniversary! I miss you guys!

Steph said...

Okay..that was the sweetest thing ever!! You both are very lucky! Happy anniversary!! Love you guys!

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniv. really late. You guys are great togther!

Kelsey said...

Aw! Look how cute you are! You're like us 4 years... and 2 babies! Merry Christmas!

shereesa said...

OH Mike is so sweet! Your family pics are way cute too

Heather said...

Well said.