Monday, November 17, 2008

A busy fall...

Well, it has been a while since we posted, I suppose we have been busy. So, here are a few pictures to get everyone caught up...



Camryn at Cove Fort

Sisters



Morgan's Baby Blessing - November 2, 2008



Rowe Family

Felix Family

Grandma Rowe and Grandma Felix


Camryn dressed as a witch for Halloween.

Camryn with Jack Leavitt at Thanksgiving Point.



Morgan's Two Month Birthday!

Camryn reading to herself (turn the volume up a little and be patient for the first couple of seconds, it is a cute little video).

2 comments:

Steph said...

APES...I miss you! I am sorry I totally flaked and didn't call you that day. I really need to make it down their...she is going to be so big when I see her! Your family is adorable..I love you!

The Beckstrom's said...

April- they are both so adorable!! And big. And yes, you need to post more often.

Love you!