Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 19th, our 5 year Anniversary!!!

November 19th, 2004


We were sitting a couple of rows behind these clowns.

So five years ago on November 19th, I became the luckiest guy around when April said Yes to have (put up with...) me for Eternity. I am truly grateful for her love and support these past five years.
For our anniversary this year, April wanted to plan it all out. She arranged for us to stay up at Wolf Creek up in Ogden Canyon for two nights (thanks Elena). On the 19th, we went to dinner overlooking the SLC Temple and then went to the Temple and then we drove up to Eden. The next day we just watched movies and lounged until we drove up Brigham City and ate at Maddox Ranch House (best filet mignons in the west). Then we went up to the Utah St. vs. #6 Boise St. game. (She was a little embarrassed/worried because I was chanting "Overrated" and "Mountain West's 4th place team" to Boise St. when we were surrounded by orange clad fans. It made if fun that I had no stake in the game and I could annoy the Boise fans).
It was a good weekend to have to ourselves. I am a lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife and mother to my daughters. (Yes, we were both very excited to get home to see them after it was all said and done).
Thanks April for the best 5 years of my life.

No comments: