Friday, July 3, 2009

A Good Weekend...

Camryn helping set up the tent.

My little binky holding camper!

The next morning after it rained all night.

Daddy's new tent April got him!



Our little Monkey!!!

Morgan and Camryn were excited about the train ride.

Camryn Turtle!


So Camryn has been missing her Dad. So the two of us went camping last weekend to try out the new tent April got me. It poured on us all night, but luckily, Camryn loves camping. When we got home, we got cleaned up and went to the zoo, with the Davidsons. Camryn love the giraffes, monkeys and elephants. Morgan just liked grunting at the animals...I think there was definitely some communication going on there. Finally, if April ever needed to replace me for a family picture, I think we found our guy in the previous pictures... at least Camryn was mesmerized by him. All in all, a great weekend with April and my girls...

2 comments:

Steve D. said...

your replacement does kind of look like you.

Emma said...

Cute pictures! That is so fun you guys go camping! It was so fun to visit with ya'll.