Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring, news and a little cow...

It was nice to have spring a couple of weeks ago...

So just a couple of updates: I just found out that I was accepted into Utah State's administrative program. I will take 18 credit hours this summer (which means, I will probably have to move up to Logan for 6 weeks this summer and visit April and the girls on the weekends (yeah, it makes me a little sick to think about it), but it will be good to get the bulk of my class work done that quickly.

My 9th grade girls basketball season ended. I was actually quite suprised at how much I enjoyed being the assistant coach. I really enjoyed helping the girls learn the sport, but more importantly gain self confidence and self esteem. It was neat to see them grow.

Last week was Student Led Conferences at my school (it is a better version of parent teacher conferences that involves the student). So, after getting home just in time to put the girls to bed Tuesday night, the next morning Camryn woke up before I left (she never wakes that early) and started calling for daddy. Well, I couldn't resist... but she would cry everytime I tried to put her back in her crib or hand her off to April. After a while of me holding her, she finally said "How bout mommy go to work and daddy stay here... yeah mommy go to work, daddy here." How do you leave a little girl who has decided to change your career?

Camryn and Morgan are getting cuter... the video is my little Camryn cow... she definitely makes one cute little cow.

3 comments:

Cec said...

You know Apes I am quite sad my blog is not listed on your blog!!! Oh well such is life. I love the pictures of your little girls. Love Cecily

Heather said...

Don't worry, she didn't link to my blog either.
That's one cute holstein!

Neil said...

Too cute!!