Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm it...

Dang it...I've been tagged.
So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1. My Family
2. The Gospel
3. Food/Sleep/Sports (ok I couldn't decide)

FEARS
1. Losing my family (health/accident)
2. My body not being healthy
3. Being unprepared...for anything

GOALS
1. Be the best mom and wife that I can possibly be.
2. Be myself! NO FEAR - I hate that I hold back from sharing the gospel and/or performing service and/or just talking to a stranger, because I'm a scaredy-cat.
3. Find a hobby that I don't get bored with and keep up with my others.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Well, I'm 8 months pregnant and "nesting" so I'm obsessed about my house being in order and us being ready for our little girl.
2. I really enjoyed the "Twilight" Series.
3. This is really nerdy but I'm collecting the new quarters from all 50 states!!

FACTS
1. I love most sports, watching and playing!
2. I love the color yellow - sunshine, fun, happiness, light, daisies, EVERYTHING HAPPY!
3. I'm pretty funny...well, I think I am...

Umm, so I tag: Suzanne, Sheree, Kelsey, Cristina and Neil

No comments: